Electronic invoice | document replacement storage
IX CLOUD services for electronic invoicing, regulatory storage and order management
IX – Invoice Exchange, the outsourced service for electronic invoicing.
The ARXivar IX – Invoice Exchange solution is the best solution to manage the electronic invoicing, as it has been implemented and constantly updated since 2015, the year in which electronic invoicing became mandatory for all Italian Public Administrations, requiring all companies that worked with the PA to necessarily send invoices only in XMLPA format, the chosen and unique proprietary format accepted by Italian law, exclusively through the interchange system (SDI).
With reduced costs and times, you will have the possibility to manage the entire process of creation-archiving, sending-receiving, organization-conservation according to law, through an accredited web service (IX-FE), reliable and used every day by more than 2000 customers.
- Electronic invoices are transmitted through the Exchange System (SdI);
- The data of the active and passive invoices are transmitted electronically to the Revenue Agency (mandatory operation) via Sogei’s receiving system;
- Reduction of process execution times and simplification of activities;
- Improvement in the accuracy of the process, thanks to the elimination of activities with a strong manual content;
- Tracking of invoice sending outcome.
Thanks to the Invoice Xchange service it is possible to:
- Manage the archiving of XML invoices, using a platform that can be integrated with the management system in use in the company;
- Send invoices to the ES and related receipts / notifications, avoiding the clogging of PECs
- Receive XML invoices and send acceptance / rejection notifications;
- Properly manage the replacement storage in accordance with the invoices;
- Easily search;
- Access from any device.
IX PRO – CREDIT MANAGEMENT
To check the financial reliability index of the entities associated with each invoice issued / received!
With the IX PRO Credit Score service, already included in the IX FE fee, it is also possible to check an index of financial reliability of the entities associated with each invoice issued / received.
The Credit Score service also provides the possibility to download specific Analytical Reports to monitor the economic and financial status of customers and suppliers.
IX-CE – Electronic invoice and document replacement storage: dematerialize your company archive!
Electronic invoice and document replacement storage is a software solution that ensures the legal value of digital documents, within the company document management system. Replacement storage means also significant space savings.
Storing company documents digitally means replacing the paper document with the equivalent document in digital format and keeping it over time, whitout paper.
The tools that allow you to produce and store tax documents (invoices, accounting books, etc.) – as required by the CAD (Article 44), without the need to print them on paper are:
To guarantee the identity of the person who signed and the non-alteration of the document after signature
To guarantee a sure date to an electronic document
To associate certain and legally valid date and time to a digital document
Discover IX-CE, the outsourcing service for the replacement storage of all your documents that guarantees the legal value of your digital archive!
- Sending digital documents or scans of paper documents (already signed or to be signed) to IX-CE through integration with ERP (API / Web services) or ARXivar;
- Automatic digital remote signature on documents on behalf of the Customer;
- Documents always available through a web interface.
Keeping documents in electronic format in house requires continuous investments in technology and staff training, costs that are significantly reduced by choosing outsourcing
The responsibility of conservation is entrusted 100% to Able Tech, a company certified ISO 27001: 2013 and accredited by AgID, which becomes the Data Processing Manager, the Security Manager and the Conservation System Manager
The process of storing and managing archives automatically becomes leaner and faster. Simplicity of consultation and information retrieval is guaranteed